Thursday, October 11, 2007

Caption Contest

"Hello, is this thing on?" Go put some words into this guy's mouth. Have fun! I will post winners Monday evening, by 10:00. Have a great weekend!
Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, attends a news conference in Tehran, Iran, Sept. 3, 2007. Hillary Rodham Clinton's vote in Sept. 2007 to designate Iran's Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization is reverberating on the campaign trail, especially with Barack Obama, who is again questioning her antiwar credentials and judgement. (AP Photo/ISNA, Mehdi Ghasemi, File)

OTHER CONTESTS:
THIS WEEK'S WINNERS!!!!
4. Cowboy Blob: Yes, I know the fliers said "Punch and cookies"....too freakin' bad. Take your Saltines, sit down, and Shut Up! Death to America!

3. Rodney Dill: "No we do not have any gay people here, but we do have lots of sheep... and camels..."

2. Chip: (Tagging on Vincent)

Prior to his stoning after NY trip with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mohammad Ali Jafari explains why he slipped away during Mahmoud's speech:

I want all of you reporters to look me in the eye when I say this: "I did not have sexual relations with that man in the bathroom, George Michael..."

AND THIS WEEK'S WINNER IS....

1. Vincent Antonelli: The photo on the general's desk belies any official statements that Iran has no gay couples. Word on the street is that the Ayatollah calls him "my General Jabootie"


8 comments:

Cowboy Blob said...

Yes, I know the fliers said "Punch and cookies"....too freakin' bad. Take your Saltines, sit down, and Shut Up! Death to America!

IHeartQuilting said...

I've called this press conference to respond to the rumors you might be hearing...Yes, it is official, we will now be having Casual Fridays.

Chip's Church Chat said...

"You say 'Iraq', I say 'Iran'; let's call the whole thing off! Long live the Neo-Persian Empire!"

Anonymous said...

The photo on the general's desk belies any official statements that Iran has no gay couples. Word on the street is that the Ayatollah calls him "my General Jabootie"

Rodney Dill said...

"No we do not have any gay people here, but we do have lots of sheep... and camels..."

Rodney Dill said...

"What is this Sword of Damocles you keep mentioning?"

Buckaroo Banzai said...

"He's got the whole world, 'round his head. He's got the whole world . . . Everyone!"

Chip's Church Chat said...

(Tagging on Vincent)

Prior to his stoning after NY trip with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mohammad Ali Jafari explains why he slipped away during Mahmoud's speech:

I want all of you reporters to look me in the eye when I say this: "I did not have sexual relations with that man in the bathroom, George Michael..."