Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Psssssst.....guess what?

I'm sneaking into Wyatt's blog this weekend while he is away at MWE! Hmmm....all Rod Brind'Amour all the time! Yeah, baby! Oh, I could also post some recipes and pretty pictures of rainbows and lollipops.

Eh, you know those people you invite to a party and they are fun, but just about finely tuned enough to put a "what-are-they-gonna-do" scare into you? Yep. That's me. I'm the one that suggests we take all the furniture from the house and put it on the curb, leaving only the cushions. I don't actually do it, I supervise the mayhem. (That was a fun night? Morning?)

See you at Wyatt's site! I'll be here, too. I'm going to have a busy weekend. This might require some beer.

2 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I swear to God, if you scare off my readers with pictures of Roddy . . .

Sezme said...

Wyatt:
Pictures of Rodday will only improve your hit count!
(Like a car wreck, you have to look.)

Vinnie:
I'll keep that in mind for my Halloween surprise!

Mrs. G:
No tranny pr0n? But it is like a box of Cracker Jacks. There a really bad prize hidden in each box. Heh.

True story: I was at the Rainbow in LA one night. One the guys from the band was all hot for this girl and he followed her...into the guys' bathroom. HA! Is was a he/she. HA!

Skul:
You don't need any nightmares. ;)