Saturday, October 27, 2007

PIMPIN'

I haven't pimped any blogs in a while. Today, I have decided to pimp some new blogs and some blogs that deserve our attention. I'd blog all of my links, but that list is getting really long. That's a good thing.

Captain America at First In has a clip that exposes the campaign finance fraud of one New York senator from Arkansas. I wish I could just pickpocket people for $2 million.

It is a great video and well worth the click of your mouse to view it.

DBA Dude is a new friend to some of us in the bloggyland.
He likes to talk about music, booze, and family (not necessarily in that order). I tried one of his ale suggestions last night and it knocked me on my arse.

John D is busy "hurry-up-and-waiting" to serve our country. He's been activated, but is still around to read our blogs. While he awaits word on his next destination, go visit his blog. He's great for movie quotes and for you guys, babes-of-the-week.

He also has some pictures of Tombstone.

Mrs. Grim
shares a look at her life with discussions of family, her choices in wine, and her choices of fun, old movies. While you're at it, go read about a most embarrassing moment she had this past week. You will find yourself laughing and cringing in empathy.

Hopefully, you all find your way over to Wyatt's blog this weekend. I'm contributing to the site while Wyatt is away getting really drunk and obnoxious with his friends. Ok. I know we are used to obnoxious.

Deathlok finally made a decision about which job to accept. Be sure to read his post about it and congratulate him on his new job. (He is with Wyatt this weekend and will probably return from MWE with good stories.)

9 comments:

IHeartQuilting said...

Thanks for the Pimping, RT!

John DuMond said...

Thanks for the link, RT. BTW, my "hurry up and wait" situation is almost over. I'll be elaborating on that on my blog in the near future.

Sezme said...

Mrs. G:
You're welcome!

JD:
Well, I'll be checking your site.

Old NFO said...

Good one, thanks! I'll go check them out.

Sezme said...

:)

Dionne said...

You did a great job guest blogging for Wyatt!!

Sezme said...

Thank you! I had fun doing it.

It definitely made me want to do a little better with own blog...which I'll be doing (sooner or later).

DBA Dude said...

I have been "pimped" by a school marm - WTF? :)

Thanks anyhoo

Sezme said...

School marms repress a lot of stuff. Heh.