Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OK! Who did it?

The fatigue monster and general ick I've been feeling for days turned into a hellacious night of leg/ankle/foot cramps. I literally had eight of them within two hours last night and was up most of the night. THEN...around 4:00-5:00, like sun pushing out the cloudy skies after a storm, the fatigue vanished, as did a lot of the leg pain. I even felt the general ick disappear.

So, whoever prayed for me, THANK YOU! I feel tons better and it allowed me to be really productive. :)

4 comments:

DBA Dude said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Used to get cramps in the calf at night sometimes, very painful. Stretching seemed to fix it most times but not conducive to a good night's rest.

Dionne said...

Yah!! Good to hear!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Heh. You're old.

Sezme said...

DBA:
I stretched this morning (push ups against the wall thing) and it helped, as it was another night of "fun." However, not near as bad as the previous evening.

Dee:
I'm happy!

Wyatt:
Get bent. I'm twenty something on the inside, dangit! ;P'''