Wednesday, October 03, 2007

CAPTION CONTEST

I won't be leaving work until around 9:00 tomorrow evening. I probably won't feel like posting anything, so I'm posting a little early this week. Have fun! I'll post winners by 10:00 p.m., Monday.

In this photo provided by Walking with Dinosaurs-The Live Experience, entertainer Whoopi Goldberg whispers to a model Ankylosaurus backstage at the arena tour of Walking with Dinosaurs-The Live Experience Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2007 at Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Walking with Dinosaurs, Bill Kostroun)


OTHER CONTESTS:
THE WINNERS!!!!!!


5. Mrs Grim: If you'll go over and eat Barbara Walters, I will SO rule my show.

4. Deathlok: Haa! It took 15 years, but I finally found something uglier than me.

3. Cowboy Blob: Sure, I'd "do" a leathery old dinosaur...then after Nancy, I'd do you too!

2. Rodney Dill: Whoopi trades beauty secrets with Helen Thomas on 'The View.'

AND THE WINNER IS.......

1. Wyatt Earp: Whoopi Goldberg supports yet another cold-blooded murderer: the Ankylosaurus.









13 comments:

Rodney Dill said...

"My... you have a wide stance, Speaker Pelosi."

Deathlok said...

Haa! It took 15 years, but I finally found something uglier than me.

RobC said...

Yo mama, who did your hair?

IHeartQuilting said...

If you'll go over and eat Barbara Walters, I will SO rule my show.

Rodney Dill said...

"Sorry, I didn't say I wanted and hot 'Liz' action."

Rodney Dill said...

that's 'any' not 'and'

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Whoopi Goldberg supports yet another cold-blooded murderer: the Ankylosaurus.

IHeartQuilting said...

Wyatt wins.

Anonymous said...

Is that Ted Danson under there?

Cowboy Blob said...

Sure, I'd "do" a leathery old dinosaur...then after Nancy, I'd do you too!

Rodney Dill said...

Whoopi trades beauty secrets with Helen Thomas on 'The View.'

Rodney Dill said...

an Anklyosaurus meets a Cankle-osaurus.

Rodney Dill said...

Thanks for the Second.