Sunday, November 19, 2006

Unoriginality

Headlines and titles time again...I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Warning: These are somewhat lame.

Bloodthirsty B*tches and Pious Pimps of Power
Perhaps the Monger Horde has been misnamed?

Poison plot targeted Supremes
The '80s hairband sought claims on the Aqua Net market. Diana Ross would not relent.

Eurpoean cities do away with traffic signs
Apparently telling people how to drive and where to go impeded the rights of others.

Mysterious dark energy has existed for most of history, scientists say
FIAR's existence explained

The sinner God accepts
Ummm, all of us...

Kerry: "Botched war joke won't hurt me"
No, it only hurt those you intended to hurt a-hole!

Intro to Congress: Speakers, leaders, and whips
Oh, my! (Or...could this be another sex scandal in D.C.?)

Gender-bending boy fruit flies fight like girls
California fruit flies...need I say more?

Calif. couple calls for orgasm for peace
Hmmm...not all peace protests are bad, eh? Well...what are you reading this for? Go get some!

The body odd: Why do backrubs feel so good?
1.) Body odd? Pleasure odd?
2.) Because they feel so good, because someone else is doing it....do we need to know why?

4 comments:

Dionne said...

I enjoyed these. I really can't believe Kerry continues to insult our intelligence by continuing to say his statement was a botched joke. And if he thinks he still has a prayer (not that he ever had much of one) at getting the Dem nomination again he is smoking some really good stuff.

Ssssteve said...

Good ones RT or should I say Chief Mongress?!

Anonymous said...

Orgasms for peace...read the article earlier. ughh The words "sheehan" and "orgasm" should never be mentioned in the same article.

Sezme said...

LMC:
He's an arse. Yep...must be smokin' some pretty good stuff. That would explain the dopey look.

Ssssssteve:
You may call me Chief Mongress...oh wait, I'm not delusional today...RT...but that isn't my real name, eiher...oh well.

DL:
I think I've been turned off from sex forever with that sentence. Yak! Not that I was getting any, but I liked thinking about it...now I just want to puke.