Wednesday, November 22, 2006

As per Dragon Lady, a cd review

A few posts down from this I provided a clip of Shinedown. I've been listening to their newest cd, Us and Them. It is pretty good. I've been listening to it for about a month. The more I listen to it, the more it grows on me.

I especially like the lead singer, Brent Smith's, voice. He has really good range and control. I think he has some tonal qualities comparable to the singer from the Guess Who.

So...here is the song I've been repeating a lot in my car. I sing it up and down 2-95. So far, I have not been pulled over by the troopers for noise pollution. ;P

**This isn't the band's video, this someone putting anime to song. I'm liking the anime. Anime guys are hot! Well...in a fantasy kind of way. If you visit a sites that provide music or such they have sample clips of the songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving RT! :)

Sezme said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!