Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Go visit Deathlok...NOW!

Deathlok is up and running again! Go visit and say hello. He has a fun birthdate thingy you can do (see mine below):

I ask you, is this a description of a Chief Mongress or what?

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.

You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.

Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.

You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is mine:

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July

The epitome of mongerness if ever there was.

Sezme said...

Are you serious?? Damn.

Anonymous said...

You gotta love that power symbol. I would rather an [impalingspike>©, but I'll take it.

Sezme said...

Thy name is Thor!

(Mine is pretty lame...who am I? Paul Stanley? NOT!)

Dionne said...

Yours is great and I loved mine too so I may have to post it :-).

wrecksE said...

Hey a star is better than a circle...what is that?

Anonymous said...

Mine made me sound gay.

I want the one Fm has.

Sezme said...

LMC:
I'll be looking for it! Glad you're feeling better.

Wreckse:
Well, maybe the circle can be used like a shock collar on stupid people and hippies.

FIAR:
:P

Well, take his birthday from him!

I bestow upon you, as my power of Chief Mongress allows, hammers of all hammers!

Feel better?