Saturday, November 04, 2006

Red-faced

I was thinking...nothing better to do...and I remembered a time when I felt really embarrassed. I mean so embarrassed that I'm sure I turned about ten shades of red. It wasn't the time I walked into a support pillar in the Cherry Hill Mall when I was flirting with a guy a liked, and it wasn't the zillion times I've said something dumb. My most embarrassing moment was when I had to sing "Love Hurts" in my acting class without the help of music. While I sat in the "audience" waiting my turn, I could have kicked myself for taking the assingment seriously and picking a song that would challenge me...a song I had always wanted to learn. The other students were singing "You are my Sunshine" and other such nonsense. Ugh. Well, I survived and now I know the words. I don't sound like Edith Bunker when I sing it like I do on Steelheart's "Never Let You Go," so that's a good thing.

What is your most embarrassing moment? (Obviously nothing too embarrassing. What if I meet you someday?)

No comments: