Thursday, November 23, 2006

Family Fun-Fest!

Cousin H (37 years old): Why did you guys quit the guild? I go through all that trouble and you guys quit the guild!

Cousin H's nephews (ages 13 and 15):
Huh?

Cousin H: And thanks for the spam!

Nephews: I fixed that.

Me: What are you yelling at them for?

Cousin H: Because they don't listen.

Me: They're teenagers....duh. What are you guys talking about anyway?

Cousin H: World of Warcraft. (Keep in mind when I got there he was playing video games, then when the boys arrived...all they talked about was W/W, and then after dinner, they played W/W and talked about W/w.)

Me: Oh gawd! Did you guys see South P0rk? Do you see the irony? (Oops, he doesn't know what irony is.)

Cousin H: Well, I'm on like level 60 and they're level 15, and I take them in with me and they run off on their own to battle elite players and they screw up and start yelling, "save me."

Me: (In my head...) Ok, at least I blog with real people. At least I think they are real. Wait...I'm a mongress, damn. Cousin H, I think he might still be a virgin.

****
He did tell me that he has all kinds of women interested in him, but I told him if you have to pay for it, it doesn't count.

I hung out with my other cousin and HIS husband the rest of the night. They are much saner.
****

Other fun stuff:
My aunt's grown children giving her wet willies all evening, my cousins (same grown adults) throwing olives at each other, my cousin H totally walking into a there's-nothing-between-his-legs-but-an-olive joke because of the food bouncing off his stomach onto the floor, landing between his legs.

Here's the truly priceless one...My cousin's husband made everyone get quiet as if something important was about to be said. All he wanted was to see a Geico commercial he hadn't seen before (you know the ones with the angry caveman). Yep..that was worth the demand of silence.

Overall...I really enjoyed myself. Hey...I wasn't the brunt of the jokes!

No comments: