Monday, November 20, 2006

All about the nothing!

I have nothing, today. I boxed up my laptop and I am relegated to desktop world for the next two weeks. Sucks-arse. It is a great computer, but I'd rather be lounging while I blog.

I got to listen to kids debate the finer parts of penises today. That's always interesting.

Anyone got any ideas? I can't muster the energy to be pissed about anything. I'm done complaining about men...really, what's the point?

I'm sure I'll have great Thanksgiving stories. My family tends to laugh a lot...at each other. We especially like to throw biscuits and water bottles at my one cousin. I just can't wait for the pumpkin pie. Mmmmm.

I stayed at school until 6pm if anyone is interested. I'm trying to get entire unit planned at once so that I can have the next few weekends to myself. Now...if I could only find something to do on those weekends.

Geeez, this was lame.

5 comments:

Dionne said...

Yah, but Wyatt linked to ya so it counts for something ;-)!! And the news I'm happy about today is that the OJ book and special got pulled.

Anonymous said...

You could do a movie review...or review a cd. Crap, that reminds me, I have to take some movies back. lol

Sezme said...

DL:
Ummm....I'd like to go to the movies, but it kind of sucks going alone.

I'll have to find a cd or something.

LMC:
I'm glad about the OJ (not-so) special being canceled, too.

(When did blogger get spell check?)

Anonymous said...

When did blogger get spell check?

When you started using firefox 2... maybe?

Sezme said...

Oh...I'm a techno-idiot. I just do stuff...don't what it is or how it works...just do stuff. Hmmm...that's how I've gotten through life so far.