Friday, February 29, 2008

Picture of the Day

So, after missing the last two days of work (three, including Monday), I went back to school, today. If I could stop coughing, I'd be a really happy person. My head would stop pounding, my voice might return, and I might be able to sleep more than a few hours without waking up from hacking off my head.

During my prep period, I went for some comfort: my cough drops, hot tea, soup, and jello. There's always room for jello! Heh.

Have a good Friday! :) I'm going to go take some Tylenol and have a little ice cream--for medicinal purposes, only, of course. Really. Seriously.


4 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

As far as colds go; it is better to give than receive.

Ice cream, for medicinal purposes, You are my heroine.

At least it is only better from here on.

Sezme said...

Yeah, I'd like to give something to the person who gave this to me. I think I got it when I went away, though.

Ice cream cures everything! I'm convinced.

DBA Dude said...

Goo to hear that you are feeling a bit better.

Sezme said...

Compared to how I felt this time last week, I feel much better. :)