Sunday, February 03, 2008

Guess what !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is official! I have just hit 20,000 hits! YAY! I seriously thought it would take another two years, but hey, Tom Brady shirtless is a really popular search. Go figure. (My official hit count for Super Bowl Sunday? 604!)

I believe Rogue was hit 20,001, so he will be my unofficial 20,000th hit. My official hit was one of those people looking for the LOSER of the Super Bowl.




All kidding aside, I would like to sincerely thank all of you for visiting my blog and offering your comments when you have time or feel moved to do so.

You all have been a blessing at times and
I've been lucky enough to make some friends from this thing. That is always a very good thing.

So, to all of you, I give my thanks.

9 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

It took you two years??? Loser.

Nah, I'm jankin' ya! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.
I like your log alot.Rick

DBA Dude said...

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Roll on 50,000!

USA_Admiral said...

Fantastic.

You got Talent!

Uber said...

Yay! Congrats!

Rodney Dill said...

Congrats

Sezme said...

Wyatt
Eighteen months. You can't jank me, I don't have one of those.

Fuzzys dad
Thank you. :)

DBA
Dude, that would take another 10 years. ;P'''

Admiral
On loan from God?

NFO
Thanks!

UBER
Danka!

Rodney
Thank you, sir.

Aprilwine said...

Congratulations. I think 2 years is optimistic for my blog. LOL

Sezme said...

My outlook is to not have expectations, then you'll never be disappointed. :)