Thursday, August 09, 2007

BLOGIVERSARY: AND THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T LAST

Almost two years ago, I started reading Wyatt's blog because of a link provided by a local paper. A year ago, I had a dream that I started a blog. The next day (a year ago today) I started up my blog. What did I have to lose, right? Well, I certainly haven't lost anything, I've gained. (Well, I've lost weight.)

I've gained some bloggy friendships with some funny, kind, twisted, and like-minded folks.

You all have thrown good thoughts and prayers my way when I needed them. You all have made me smile and giggle with your comments on my blog and with your posts on your own blogs.

I want to say more, but I'll just get too sappy. I just want to thank all of you, sincerely, for visiting with me and taking the time to converse.

I just want y'all to know that I appreciate every one of you very much.

In fact, I salute you! (HA!)




Three posts that mean a lot to me, not in any real order:
A post that talks about love.
A post about someone I love.
A post about the profession I love.

By the way, today is Wyatt's wedding anniversary. Go remind him how lucky he is! :)

21 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Congratulations, RT!!!

Sezme said...

Thanks, Papi!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO RT! Happy Blogaversary!
Incidentally, at first I hit the wrong key and put ET instead of RT and had to correct it. Kind of funny.

Sezme said...

While I like M & M's and love Kissables. I don't like Reese's Pieces. I am out of this world, though! HA!

Deathlok said...

Congratulations!!

The Blogsphere is a better place because you are in it!

Sezme said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Without you, I wouldn't have any readers.

Other than me, I mean.

Sezme said...

See...I AM irreplaceable. Maybe someday the rest of the world will realize my awesomeness. HA!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, RT. Happy blogiversary.

LBJ said...

I've worked with men my whole life. . I've always been the lone female in everything. All my friends are guys. Thank you for reminding me that there are women out there, like you, that are literate, decent, wickedly funny, and whose presence makes all of us pause, think and laugh.

Sezme said...

JD:
Thank you! :)

Sky.:
Thank you for the kind words. Truth be told, I've only ever been friends with guys (think you know what I mean). In most cases, I'd rather just be around guys. I'd like to think that I'm all of those things at one time or another. I'd also like to think that it is because I'm not a bitchy high-maintenance type of girl (which would be thanks to the influence of guys).

Sezme said...

My best friend is a girl, but she's like me. No time for drama ridden catty crap.

I'm watching football as I write this, btw.

rachel said...

There's football on? Man, I need cable.

Happy blogiversary!

Sezme said...

It was on my local Fox affiliate. I think it was national (Dallas vs. Colts). :)

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Congrats to you, Darlin'.
And many many more for you is my wish. :)

Sezme said...

See..that's why I like you guys! Thank you! :)

Remulak MoxArgon said...

Congratulations on the blogiversary.

Because the mark of true success in blogging is how long you can spend wailing in the wilderness.

Sezme said...

Success? What's success? ;P

I've been wailing into the wilderness for about 38 years. I should be fine. HA!

Ssssteve said...

Congrats Girl!!

Sezme said...

Thank you, Steve. :)

Dionne said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!!!!