Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just trying to be creative.

Ok...fill in the blanks. Have fun. I tried to be specific enough for things to make sense, but vague enough to allow you all to have elbow room. You can use more than one word in the spaces if you need or want to do so. Hey, at least it isn't a limerick. ;P

There once was a guy named ____________.
He liked to ____________________.
Once, when he ______________ he found out that he _____________.
And that put an end to ____________________.


PS...My mom has a job interview tomorrow.

2 comments:

LBJ said...

you had to say limerick. . now that's all I can think of.

Since I think you teach science. .

There once was a girl named Irene,
who lived on distilled kerosene.
But she started absorbin'
A new hydrocarbon,
And since then has never benzene!

Sezme said...

HA! I teach English, btw.

I'm pretty informal with my blog writing. Sad, eh?