Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Planning

So, I'll be up at school the next couple of days getting myself up to speed, so that when 1600 kids come flowing through the doors next week, I'm ready.

When I was mentally preparing what I need to do the next few days, I remembered that my birthday is in about three months. I have an idea of what I want to do, but it would be kind of boring to do by myself (that thought crept in after getting all excited about it).

Anyhoo, my birthday is on a Saturday this year, so that means a weekend of possible excess! Yeah, I let myself get into the "excess" zone a bit here and there. Got any suggestions? I need something to look forward to these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a celebration is nothing without those three little words.. three words I can't get enough of.. they make my eyes tear up just a little when I hear them.. sometimes they put my stomach in a little knot..

those words are: Jameson Irish Whiskey

Sezme said...

I've never said those three words. I don't think I've ever knowingly drank Jameson. Somehow I think that knot it would produce in my tummy wouldn't be a pleasant one. That's for sure.