Friday, August 17, 2007

CAPTION CONTEST!!!!!

Have fun! The winners will appear Tuesday morning, like magic! ;P

OTHER CONTESTS:
THE WINNERS!!!!
5. Vincent Antonelli: John Edwards, at a speech for the National Organization for Women, talking about the size of his package - health care reform package, that is!

4. Skywriter: "Remember, America: If you vote for ME...one less lawyer!!!!"

3. Deathlok: "I wanna be a cowboy...and you can be my cowgirl..."

2. Wyatt: "So, I got a facial and a no-polish manicure, then I skipped out on the bill!"

And this week's winner is:

1. Big White Hat: "Gee, my hair smells terrific."


Thanks to everyone who entered. I have fun reading the entries. Choosing winners is very hard. :)




16 comments:

Rodney Dill said...


Play that funky music white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music white boy
Lay down that boogie and play that funky music till you die
Till you die , oh till you die

Anonymous said...

John Edwards, at a speech for the National Organization for Women, talking about the size of his package - health care reform package, that is!

Jesus H.W. Bush said...

"I'm an idiot. Vote for me libral suckers (lol)"

LBJ said...

Remember America -

If you vote for ME. . . .

One Less Lawyer!!!!

Captain America said...

And after using Brek ladies...no more split ends! Can you believe that?

Buckaroo Banzai said...

"So, I got a facial and a no-polish manicure, then I skipped out on the bill!"

Rodney Dill said...

John Edwards finds a tune isn't any easier to carry than an election.

Rodney Dill said...

Teddy Ruxpin

Dennis said...

This little man said "Why am I so poor?" and the other little man said "Because you voted Repblican into the White House you slob"....

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I'm FAAAABULOUS!!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

In an uncharacteristic moment of honesty, Edwards showed the crowd what his boyfriend saw when he came home every night.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Ok, I apologize.
That was uncalled for.

It's was true, but uncalled for nonetheless.

Sezme said...

I'm more appalled that you think that is what his boyfriend sees when he comes home every night. Surely, he ain't got that much. Why is the song "Inch Worm" going through my head?

;P

Deathlok said...

I wanna be a cowboy. . . .and you can be my cowgirl . . .

bigwhitehat said...

Gee, my hair smells terrific.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

The Hat is on a roll! He won mine, too!