Monday, August 13, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

I've decided to take a trip into Philly. You want to go, too? Ok. (Again, what do y'all want for free? Don't answer that question!)

Parking is really expensive, so let's take the train to Philly; shall we?

I'm hungry and feel like doing some shopping. Let's go to South Street. I'll take you to the punk store where I used to shop. No. I've never been to the condom store. I did blow a kiss to the tranny in the window one night. He/she didn't like that too much and he/she shot me the finger.

Phildelphia is special. It is full of resourceful people who like to make music.

Ok, here's a less cynical view of Philly.

If we are rowdy enough, we might run into Wyatt while he's on the job. I think he got confused with the whole "undercover" detective thing. Wyatt manages to make friends wherever he goes--well, his uniformed brothers--not so much.

Yeah. We can stop by and visit with the good Captain. We'll have to catch the Captain in between calls, though.

Then, on our way back out of Philly, we can go be accosted by drunken mummers and "comics."

Ok. Time to go back to Jersey. Maybe next time we come over it will be for a parade!

Hope you had fun! :)

8 comments:

LBJ said...

Sounds Great. . but if it's not enough for you. . come on over to Cleveland. We can watch our Browns coach flip to see if he'll have a job in three months, go down to Dennis Kucinich's office that was vandalized, and leave troll dolls in memorial. . and then afterwards, head into Amish country and OD on noodles, mashed potatos, roast beef and roast chicken with Amish graham cracker pudding (mmmmmm)

Casa de baker, before it becomes Casa de Nascar/Indy in Sept., has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a 4 legged black dude that likes to sleep next to redheads. (don't leave your shoes out though, he has this shoe fetish thing going)

Sezme said...

Yummmmmmmmm spaetzle!

I am sad to report that a woman from my town won a date (how is that a win?) with Mr. K during the last election. I went to high school with her. Did not know her, thank God.

A guy with four legs?? Wow, most guys claim to have three, but four!?!?!?! (Oh, that was bad.)

Deathlok said...

That was great! How sad is it that Zipperhead isn't Zipperhead anymore. I took my daughter down there about a year ago. It's onlt half as big and you can find the same crap in Hot Topic. My college girlfriend (with her mohawk and all) told me that South Street was for posers. The real punks hung out at Bainbridge St. (Leather and a Mohawk. . .had to have it).

Nice Fralinger clip. The guy that lives directly across the street from me is in Fralinger (couldn't pick him out though). They won . . like. . .4 or 5 years running.

Sky, Cleveland. Can we all meet at Cedar Point??? Closest I've been was to Battelle Corporation in Columbus. They own the part of Columbus that the University doesn't.

Sezme said...

I used to make most of my own stuff when it came to chains and handcuffs. I used to do a lot of window shopping, but bought some leather stuff and t-shirts at Zipperhead.

I've been through Ohio, but never stopped. Be wary of Cedar Point. It has big ass monkeys.

LBJ said...

RT -Geez. . I feel boring. . . never crafted my own chains, but my Godmother taught me how to knit a pair of handcuffs. (Oh and I do have a set of wheel chocks from the Cub days)

Deathloc - I'm leaving sunny CLE in two weeks. . but I'll be the honourary SYLG Racing Hostel during race reason for you and RT and Wyatt and Captain America. (I'll only be 20 minutes from the speedway).

Sezme said...

I didn't make the chains. I put various types together, as to display my metalness. HA! The handcuffs helped to hold it all together. I used to take earrings that had cool shapes, strip the paint, and then repaint them in dark ways and I did all kinds of funky things with my crosses. Not so good Christian things, much to my shame.

I miss the big hair. We need to bring it back. Think of it as our way of helping the economy. Aqua Net stocks will fly through the roof! (Ramble, ramble)

LBJ said...

I have a picture in my closet from when I was living down south with Texan ex and REALLY big hair. I mean it would have reflected BULLETS, it was sprayed so much. I look like a complete stranger.

Sezme said...

I've got some of "those" pictures, too.