Thursday, August 23, 2007

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

First, I'd like to thank those of you who spent a lot of time, off the blog, talking to me last night. I had a moment of great weakness. It happens once in a while and I try to not bring it to the blog, but...I flaked. It happens. I'm human.

Again, thank you. I appreciate you all very much.

So, today was a day of pampering. I got my hair dyed a richer red with blonde, chunky highlights AND I treated myself to a pedicure. I haven't had one done in a salon in almost three years. I've done my own, don't worry. I am a beauty school dropout.

I've decided that despite my "flake" that I'm going to continue to just give God those areas of my life to Him. I think that's why I flaked. As my friend would say, I just gotta "hush" and be still. Allowing others control of a situation...even God, is hard.

So it must be, though.

Here's some humor for the day:

No comments: