Thursday, August 16, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm in a cranky mood, today. Not so much pissy and mean, but just cranky. I didn't sleep well last night, I can't think of a decent post for today, and I still have a ton of stuff to do. Yes, I'm procrastinating on that stuff. I'm not very motivated.

I have an idea. I'll write down things I wish were happening right now:

1. I wish I was enjoying some chocolate.
2. I wish my mom was at work, earning money to support herself.
3. I wish I had the winning lottery ticket for a 100 million dollars!

Hmmm...what would I do with 100 million dollars? Well, after taxes I'd have 50 million dollars.

  • I'd get out of debt, get my mom out of debt (did that once already)
  • Buy mom a new car and a her own condo/townhouse so that I could buy my own house with lots of land (note to self: hire landscapers)
  • Quit my job immediately
  • Buy some health insurance
  • Take a year off from life and get healthier and in shape
  • Take the music lessons I've wanted to take for friggin' years
  • Start that scholarship fund I've always wanted to do
  • Do something for the elderly
  • After that year...decide what I want to do with my life
  • Oh, and I'd get a dog (the cats will get used to it)

I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket and some chocolate, now.

**Just got an email from my former student. He's ok.

No comments: