Friday, August 03, 2007

CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

Have fun! I will post the winners Tuesday morning. :)


OTHER CAPTION CONTESTS:
The Bodgey Bagel Blogger (I took 2nd place last week!)
Bullwinkle Blog ( I took Firssssssssssst place this past week!)
Rodney Dill
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
The Right Place (GOP and College honored me with 2nd place last week!)
WILLisms
Wizbang
Wyatt (I took fourth place this past week!)

THE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Wyatt Earp: "I stand for truth, justice, and the American Gays."

9. Vincent Antonelli: On his most recent campaign stop, Barak Obama unveils his plans to help battle the murder rate on the mean streets of Philadelphia.

8. Rodney Dill: "No I will not use nuclear weapons, nor will I unfairly call on the superpowers of the extremist conservative, Superman... Uh, What? he's right behind me isn't he?"

7. Rogue: Obama thought he was in DC for a photo op; but then realized it is was DC Comics' international headquarters. So, like every other stop along the campaign trail he felt the need to be a poser.

6. Deathlok: Able to bend Hilary Clinton with his bare hands. . . .

5. Jim: This "before and after" photo demonstrates the unpredictable effects that blue kryptonite has on the Man of Steel.

4. Ssssssssssssssteve:
nananananana Batman!

CUT!

No you Idiot, it's Truth, Justice, and the American Way! Oh wait, you wouldn't know anything about that would you!

3. GOP & College: I could totally show you my super hero costume if I just had the strength to rip off this damn shirt!

2. Gollum: Superman (thinking): "Yep . . . just the right height."

And the winner is.....
1. McCain: Superman meets Stupidman.

22 comments:

Rodney Dill said...

"No I will not use nuclear weapons, nor will I unfairly call on the superpowers of the extremist conservative, Superman... Uh, What? he's right behind me isn't he?"

Rodney Dill said...

It doesn't take a superman to see through Obama.

Anonymous said...

On his most recent campaign stop, Barak Obama unveils his plans to help battle the murder rate on the mean streets of Philadelphia.

Robert said...

I could totally show you my super hero costume if I just had the strength to rip off this damn shirt!

By the way, The Right Place has a caption contest going on!

Anonymous said...

I wish my bulge was as big as his!

Sezme said...

Thanks for sharing your limitations, Bill. Now what is your caption entry?

Anonymous said...

This "before and after" photo demonstrates the unpredictable effects that blue kryptonite has on the Man of Steel.

Rodney Dill said...

Much Krypton being Superman's Achilles heel, it was found that Obama's weakness was Kryptondyke.

Rodney Dill said...

Much like Kryptonite being Superman's Achilles heel, it was found that Obama's weakness was Kryptondyke.

(correction)

Rogue said...

Obama thought he was in DC for a photo op; but then realized it is was DC Comics' international headquarters. So, like every other stop along the campaign trail he felt the need to be a poser.



(sorry, best i could do.)

Dennis said...

And if elected President, Superman and I will rid the world of Terrorists!

2spothipshot said...

"Here I Come,
TO SCREW THINGS U-U-U-UP!"

2spothipshot said...

Go figure, HIS neck's not broken and he's still a bigger tool than Chris Reeves is NOW!

2spothipshot said...

Remember, only YOU can prevent a-holes like this from becoming President.

2spothipshot said...

See BO stand (up to our allies),
See BO run (from Fox),
See BO sit (this one out while the adults engage)
See BO ascend (to the nether regions of Dwarf Nebula)

Gollum said...

Superman (thinking): "Yep . . . just the right height."

Deathlok said...

Superman again teams up with the Dark Knight.

Deathlok said...

"I can't see what he's thinking. Truly he does have a lead skull."

Deathlok said...

Able to bend Hilary Clinton with his bare hands. . . .

Sezme said...

Ewww! I need brain bleach, now. Any thoughts of Hillary bent must be erased! OWIE!

Gollum said...

Thanks for the silver! : )

Sezme said...

You're welcome!