Friday, September 28, 2007

A whole bunch of stuff...

I think I'll take you through the wacky day. Nothing major, just feel like sharing. I woke at my usual 4:00 am, but with a huge headache. That sucked, because I was just plain cranky. However, all of that was cured when I passed by the odoriferous presence of a dead skunk...newly dead. It made me think of Ssssteve and his self-proclaimed favorite scent. I laughed, and guess what? The headache went away (not the crankiness, though).

Once I got into my first class, the sunny disposition of my students made me happy. I really do like being around them most days. They are intelligent, very funny, and they make me feel like I have a purpose in life. That's a good thing.

Next stop? I left school a little early to get blood work done and then decided to go to a clothing store that specializes in the larger lady. I'm never happy when I go there, since everything is hideous and never my style (have no choice, though). When I got there it was quite apparent that they were having a huge sale. Are you ready for this? I bought a really nice 3/4 length leather jacket, a nice top for work, and couple of sweaters....50 percent off! Mama happy!

Then....well, let's just say the phone chick from last night was trying to perform brain surgery:
So, last night was just the beginning of cell phone hades. It turns out that the "awesome" phone activated by the "awesome" chick was lacking in some of the "awesome" stuff I ordered along with the phone, like my text messaging. So that phone call took a half hour after I took it to the store and the resetting didn't work. I also bought a universal car adapter. Ummm...not everything is universal it turns out (no biggie; just ordered it online). Then, I noticed that I couldn't access the web on my phone. Damn. Not that I'll use it much, since I got per-use, so that I don't have the thing attached to my hand (now I know why guys are always grabbing themselves...the phallic phone is a fun toy). I can't seem to get the phone out of my hand. Anyway, that was another hour on the frickin' phone.

All of this stuff? No biggie, as there are more important things in life about which to stew.

2 comments:

IHeartQuilting said...

You have a phallic phone? Cool, where can I get one of those? Constantly manhandling the Mister isn't convenient when I need to leave the house. Hope tomorrow is better!

Sezme said...

Better yet, it vibrates! HA!