Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In the mood for some guitar...

Today I feel like admiring a guitar player. His name is Adrian Vandenberg.

This first song helped me get some good cries on when I was young teenager sobbing over some guy (think he's a furniture salesman in PA or something, now...eh, he was doing my best-friend...niceeeee), anyway...This is a clip from 2004. The singer's voice is slightly worn (but good), but Adrian Vandenberg plays so beautifully. (The clip focuses more on Vandenberg than the original video.)


In fact, he's the reason Whitesnake was any good. Well, and Rudy Sarzo's hotness!!!! Yummy! Great googa mooga! (He's the bass player that likes to flick his tongue and grind his hips...just lettin' ya know is all.) I think I need to go watch that video again.

2 comments:

Captain America said...

When good Metal goes bad...snark!

Sezme said...

You realize, I let Coverdale (ick) out of it. I never liked Whitesnake except that I liked Adrian Vandenberg and Rudy Sarzo.