Monday, September 10, 2007

Because I can, darnit!

I need something good to look at right about now. I've been watching the hearings and well, I am feeling pretty angry. One word for the D.C. crew: Assholes. No other way to put it. So, given my anger and my general "needs," in fine RT fashion, I've decided to share something quite yummy with the ladies. Cristiano Ronaldo is a famous soccer player. Rumors of his personal life are a bit icky and a picture is about as close as we want to get to him...might catch something. However, well, there really aren't any words. I'm allowed to look and I'm enjoying the view...A LOT!



6 comments:

LBJ said...

Too skinny. . . I know. . I'm crazy. . I like a guy with a little bit of heft to him.

Sezme said...

I think you just made Wyatt pass out.

I like....oh, never mind.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

What? What happened? What year is it?

IHeartQuilting said...

I have to say I agree with Scully -I'm very tall (5'11"), I like a burly man. Not as tall as me necessarily, just broad.

Sezme said...

I was just admiring the view. I wasn't making any plans for the man. HA!

I'm 5'10". I like to feel short, so I like guys taller than me.

Sezme said...

You sound like someone who has seen it, Vinnie. Hmmm.....