Saturday, September 01, 2007

Harry is a dork!

Ok, so I'm enjoying sipping my Guinness a little too much. It has relaxed me beyond belief. Yeah, baby.

Harry: A dork, a jerk, and nincompoop has decided that he will now "compromise" with Republicans. HA! The double-speak award goes to half-hearted Harry:
"I don't think we have to think that our way is the only way," Reid said of specific dates during an interview in his office here. "I'm not saying, 'Republicans, do what we want to do.' Just give me something that you think you would like to do, that accomplishes some or all of what I want to do."
Ok, life application here: So, Harry, if you want to go to McDonalds and I want to go to Taco Bell. That won't work unless I say, "You know what Harry? Let's go to McDonalds. I'll find something, I guess." However, we compromised because we went to a fast food joint, because I gave you your way?

(H/T: Washington Post)

4 comments:

Captain America said...

He's the worst. I wonder how long before he's propositioning men in a bathroom rest stop somewhere...

Sezme said...

I think he secretly wants to return to Vegas to be a showgirl. ;P

Anonymous said...

Harry Reid strikes me as the know-it-all kid who got beat up all the time on the playground. What a dweeb.

Cap,
What makes you think he's not already?

Sezme said...

He's another career politician that needs to retire and find another line of work.