Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bag your own...

I'm beat, fried, and thrashed. I haven't slept well the past couple of nights and now my brain cannot think of what to post. I have a couple of posts that I am working on for future use, but I wanted to add some humor today. There is a time to mourn and a time to laugh, dance, and sing. I've had enough sadness and general blah the past couple of months that I just need some humor and belly laughs.

So, it is your turn. Post a comment with some humor of some sort. It could be a joke, a funny quote or a crazy question for me. The comments area for this post is for your creativity and humor. Just have fun and laugh. Life without laughter is like trying to live without water or air.

Hug the ones you love, because you are lucky enough to be loved. Have a good one! :)

P.S. If anyone could rub my feet for me, I'd appreciate it. They have had a nice a pedicure. Pretty pink polish and everything. My feet keep cramping...owie.

12 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I have this burning rectal itch. I'm not sure if it's contagious, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone.

Ooo, my ointment just arrived!

Sezme said...

Damn. Now I'll have nightmares. Thanks.

LBJ said...

ewwwwww. ..thanks Wyatt. could have been a worse mental image though. . Michael Moore calling for a date.

Sezme said...

Eh...no one calls me for a date. I don't think I'd have to worry about that too much.

Ya know who would be worse than even Michael Moore? Ted Kennedy or Jeff Goldblum. Jeff Goldblum always held a high creepy factor for me. Heebie jeebies, big time.

grimjack said...

What do you call a fly without wings? A Walk.

Sezme said...

Oh, see, I would have said some sick kid's idea of fun--plucking wings off of a fly--ick!

Heh. ;P

DBA Dude said...

OK, here are two of my favourite Terry Pratchett quotes:

"One of the universal rules of happiness is: always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual."

“Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before they’re allowed to be parents. Not just the practical, I mean.”

Sezme said...

DBA:

I agree!

Good ones.

IHeartQuilting said...

Why did the banana go to the doctors?

Because he wasn't peeling well.

(courtesy of Little Grim)

Sezme said...

Awwwww! Thank little Grim for me. That's too cute!

Anonymous said...

What kind of bee gives milk?
A boobie lol

Sezme said...

Ha!!!!!!!