Sunday, September 02, 2007

10K Golden!

I'm approaching 10K. Sadly, I have nothing to offer the winner. A picture of me might be handy for Halloween "tricks," or I could offer free tutoring on an essay or something. That's some gift, eh? I'd write you a poem, but I'm not real good at writing poems. Well, I could dedicate a post to you and write a crappy poem for you. At least you'd laugh and that's a gift. :)

I can't wait to see who it is!

Btw, you know you are up too late when Showtime at the Apollo comes on and you are bopping with the rap music that someone is performing.

5 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

35 away! Whoo hoo!

Captain America said...

Congrats RT. Only infinity to go...

Buckaroo Banzai said...

10,000! YOU ROCK!!!

Sezme said...

Wooo hooo!

RT/Medic said...

gooooooRT goooooo!!!!!!!!!!