Thursday, September 13, 2007

CAPTION CONTEST

Here's one that allows for a lot of creativity! Have fun with it. I will post the winners by 10:00 p.m. Monday evening.


THE WINNERS!!!!
7. Ssssteve: "Doh, I ordered a Asian FEMALE in a French maid outfit!" Wyatt said.
6. Deathlok: Worst Waitress Service Ever!
5. Vincent Antonelli:
The real reason RT gave up on the chinese language course: this was the instructor.
4. Dragon Lady:
Hey, remember me from last night? Would putting the wig back on help?
3. Rodney Dill:
Britney was less well prepared for her comeback tour than organizers had anticipated.
2. Mrs Grim:
Me so horny, me love you long-time.

And the winner is....
1. Wyatt Earp: Michael Jackson promotes his "new" Victory Tour to an apathetic audience.

OTHER CONTESTS:

17 comments:

Rodney Dill said...

Britney was less well prepared for her comeback tour than organizers had anticipated.

Anonymous said...

Hey, remember me from last night? Would putting the wig back on help?

Ssssteve said...

"Doh, I ordered a Asian FEMALE in a French maid outfit!" Wyatt said.

Jeffro said...

From time to time, Smeagol enjoyed "dressing up."

IHeartQuilting said...

Me so horny, me love you long-time.

Cowboy Blob said...

Geez, don't make fun of him! If he's true to character, he's packing a machine gun!

Cowboy Blob said...

Cosplayboy

Sezme said...

Dragon Lady!

When I lived with the band in Los Angeles, one of the guys that lived with us brought some chick home and just before they sealed the deal, she asked, "Do you mind if I take off my wig?" HA!!!!! He still banged her.

Ewwwwwwww!

She left the wig behind, too.

Anonymous said...

I sure can't top rodney's.

Skul

Sezme said...

You can always try. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL RT! Parts is parts I guess.

Anonymous said...

I can't, mrs grim beat me to it.
Cracks me up.

Skul

Deathlok said...

Worst Waitress Service Ever!

Deathlok said...

"No! No! I say, I give you peace, not I give you piece!"

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Michael Jackson promotes his "new" Victory Tour to an apathetic audience.

Rodney Dill said...

An hour later I felt the need to throw-up again.

Anonymous said...

the real reason RT gave up on the chinese language course: this was the instructor.