Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Enhancements

I've decided to answer my spam email, since that's just about the only email I get these days.

Here goes:

Alpaslan Cummins wishe me a good night and added, "Intercourse is a lot better now I'm bigger in size."

See there's a grammatical error in that sentence. "That" should come between now and I'm. But, hey Alpie, that's great that you are bigger in size! Because, you know, you want to give it all you got, right?

Carnes Dennison (not to be confused with Carnie Wilson--that would be me) sends his regards and asks, "Do penis enlargement pills work?

Well, since I am a girl, I'd have to say that I don't have personal experience with penis enlargement pills. Likewise, I have not had the pleasure of being in the company of a man to see if he enjoys the benefits (well guess I'd be enjoying the benefits) of penis enlargement pills.

Finally, Alexandra Chudasama (related to Obama Osama?) wished me a good evening, also. Wow, such nice people. Anyway, she asked me if I wanted "a really big cock."

I didn't realize a female could offer a big cock if I said yes. But to be honest, you can have all of the top of the line tools and not know how to use them. So there's gotta be something backing up that enhancement, eh? Just a thought.

Well, I enjoyed my emails tonight. Hope you did, too.

Speaking of meat, be sure to vent at the "what's your beef" post. Goodness knows that I vent enough to you all. It's your turn. :)

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Damn girl, post beverage alerts before you start those will ya...LOL Gotta dry the damn keyboard out again... :-)

LBJ said...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17520945


I think Yogi has been secretly ordering this stuff, given his fatal attraction to the big floor pillow.

Sezme said...

Old NFO:
Sorry. Hope the keyboard survived the liquid.

Scully:
That was funny. I'm glad I own cats.