Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something I needed to see

I was just on a Christian woman-type web site. Despite my lustful nature and potty mouth, I am quite serious about my faith. I saw this verse and it was something I needed, so I thought I'd pass it along in case any of you need it. You never know...
“The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.” Ecclesiastes 7:8 (NIV)
The other day I had a thought. It is a thought that I should have had long ago, but being the stress-bomb that I am, things take a while with me. The thought was that I really don't have to worry about anything. What's the point? It takes too much energy.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no point to worrying. Worrying is the act of focusing on a problem, whether real or imagined, and imagining it to be impassable, impossible, hopeless, unsolvable, unresolvable, or catastrophic.

If the problem is real, worry never leads to a solution. If the problem is imagined, worry is needless.

Sezme said...

I am sooooo tired of saying this:

You, sir, are correct. :)