Sunday, April 27, 2008

Le't go Flyers!

I was all set to watch the Flyers game last night. I couldn't wait, because I knew the Flyers were really angry about game one (well I was). But given my true form, lately, I fell asleep minutes before the puck was dropped, and I woke up at 10:30. What a pisser. I even fell asleep during the last 20 minutes of BSG, Friday. I'm tired of being tired.




While I was reading stories written about the game, one quote of Canadiens' coach, Guy Carbonneau, stood out to me:


"Biron stole the game or he was lucky."


I'd say what I want to say, in French, even (I looked it up); however, I am trying to not curse like a sailor. Suffice it to say that it would involve what Carbonneau could go do with himself, since probably no one else wants to do that with him.

Here are the highlights showing Biron's ability to snag the puck:





LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!

And for good measure, since someone from Georgia looked up "Let's go Flyers" and visited my blog because of it, a salute to Biron. Luck and theft...my ass.

No comments: