Sunday, January 07, 2007

Yummy Distractions!


I need some distractions from putting thoughts together right now, so I decided to post a couple of clips by a band I find hot. Well, there are others, but I'll save them for another time. I'm going to make it a weekly for a short time, not forever (breathe easy Wyatt). So this band, LA Guns, is a band that once I left Cali, all my friends were friends with. Doesn't it always work out that way? Damn. Anyway, in the first video, "Never Enough," you will find my oooo-I-want-him crush standing in front of the drummer most of the time, playing the guitar (well, the bass player, too). The second video, "Electric Gypsy," I've only included because they all just look too delicious. The sound is awful, but the guy with ALF on his bike just, well, never mind. ;P

Please note: I have been posting like crazy the past few days. Below my mindlessness, you'll find more mindlessness, but of a contest type nature and a non-tag meme nature. You can also leave a funny story about yourself. Just scroll down. Have fun!

6 comments:

wrecksE said...

The good ole days, when aqua-net and eyeliner was for everybody...good times.

Sezme said...

Heh! Sometimes the boys wore more than the girls. ;)

Anonymous said...

LA Guns? I think I'm going to puke.

Sezme said...

No one said you had to look. You know you secretly wish you looked like Phil Lewis (lead singer). ;P

Anonymous said...

Blwoooah! Dammit! Now I just did go and vomit.

Sezme said...

Glad to help you maintain your figure. HA!