Friday, January 12, 2007

RESOLVE!

WHEREAS: I had a "crick" in my right shoulder all week that finally went away yesterday;

WHEREAS: I woke up with a "crick" in the left side of my neck, today (really need neck rub);

WHEREAS: I'm probably using semi-colons incorrectly;

WHEREAS: I'm tired as hell;

WHEREAS: My last class gave me an adult sized bangeroo of a headache;

WHEREAS: I had to yell at that last class because they just wouldn't shut the eff up;

WHEREAS: I have a three day weekend;

WHEREAS: I am developing the philosophy that I do not need to grade stuff seven days a week, ten months a year;

WHEREAS: I am burnt out;

WHEREAS: I only saw the sun once this week, during a sunset;

I resolve to not grade at all this weekend, to find some fresh air, and to not feel guilty about any of it!

6 comments:

John DuMond said...

A no-work weekend. Good plan. And don't forget to sleep in every morning.

Sezme said...

Just woke up from a nap! :)

Ssssteve said...

You deserve to have that kind of resolve! HA! Have a restful, and enjoyable weekend!

Sezme said...

I'll enjoy all three days of it! :)

I'll daydream all I want!

Anonymous said...

Stay in your jammies, have some snacks and catch up on a good book. :)

Sezme said...

I'll probably catch up on some cleaning and spend some time with my dad. I know for sure I'll be watching the Eagles game, though.

I hope to go to church.