Saturday, January 27, 2007

Guess what I am!

You Are a Strawberry Margarita

You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...
It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!


Is it wrong that I want a margarita for breakfast? Just asking.
I think the end of the Strawberry Margarita description has me pegged, but you'd have to get a few drinks in me to find out. ;) But then that would mean y'all would be corrupting me.

2 comments:

wrecksE said...

Lemon...
Sour, tangy, and overpowering, you tend to give people a jolt back into reality.
While you don't sugar coat things, you're honest - which is actually quite refreshing. What??? There was no question about losing the flavors and ice and getting right to it ;)

Sezme said...

Hmmm....very honest, jolting and causes puckering. The lemon, I mean. HA! ;)