Thursday, January 18, 2007

SWEET!


I had a great day today! I was so totally alert and not exhausted. My legs didn't even hurt. I'm a human barometer, so the weather hits my legs. I didn't feel any pain. A little stiffness, but no pain! :)

Oh, but it gets better! This morning, I was putting on a pair of slacks that I haven't worn in a month and I put them on without the zipper and buttons undone. It is nice when clothing gets too big. It is a nice excuse to have to buy new clothes.

Also, the past week or so, I've noticed that my shoes are no longer snug, which means I'm not having some of the swelling problems I've been having. Guess what that meant? New shoes! Girls love new shoes, but these new shoes weren't just any new shoes, the ones I had been wearing I bought just before I got ill, so they are a width larger than what I bought today, so that means my shoe size went down, too. I was beginning to walk out of my shoes.

Then!!!! IT SNOWED! It was the happy snow that you don't have to worry about too much.

So, I'd have to say that I had a very good day! I experienced moments of extreme happiness; it has been a while.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Promotions all around.

Dionne said...

Yah!! Happy shopping :-)!!

Sezme said...

Tomorrow will be even better! I'm going to the movies and then dinner with my best-friend. Good times!

rachel said...

Going shopping for smaller stuff is way more fun than when it's the other way around. :)

Congratulations!

Sezme said...

Fer sure. One causes a spring in the step, the other, lots of tears.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That's great, RT!
Now go shop your tail off.