Tuesday, January 23, 2007

IS IT ME?

Is it me or is this world swirling closer to the drain? I'm armed with my life vest and my Tylenol PM, but geeeeez, could we please have a break in the craziness for a little while?

Iran makes me scared and really, really insanely angry at the same time. You just can't predict what crazy people will do. I should know, I have a few in my family.

Iran (North Korea, China, the whole entire world) makes me want to curl up. (Yes, I am a wuss when I feel overwhelmed by crap.) However, now we have a new Christ figure walking about: Tommy-boy Cruise. Puhlease! I can't wait to see this one. I have my Christ and that is what matters. He died and rose from the dead without Hollywood special effects, thank you.

Just so you don't think I'm completely overwhelmed and wanting to drink lots of booze to escape from life (well, I did ALMOST buy some beer tonight), a volleyball-like spike "in your face" op/ed about Hilldy-beast and liberal views of the war by VP Dick's daughter has been written.

4 comments:

Dionne said...

Today was full of bad news, but great find on that article by Cheney's daughter. I will definitely be linking to that.

rachel said...

If Tom is their Jesus, I'm as sure of my atheism as I've ever been.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

But I thought Kanye West was the new fake Jesus!!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/24/D8FB8FI00.html

Sezme said...

LMC:
Have at it! :)

Rachel:
He should be struck by lightning very soon.

CUG:
No, that's just a messiah complex.