Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Laughter


I need to laugh. This blog is usually my comfort zone away from "life" stuff. I want to do something fun, but I don't really feel like finding anything. I will share a funny story about me and I hope you do the same. If you can't laugh at yourself, you've got issues. :)

My story: I used to be a mall rat. One crowded Saturday afternoon I was walking with a guy I really, really, really liked in my very teenage, I can't live without him, way. As we were walking I kept constant eye contact as he talked to me. Unfortunately, that meant turning my head to the side. Even more unfortunately, as we walked, I walked smack into a support pillar for the mall. Yeah. I turned eighty shades of red. Turned out he was an awful kisser and we were doomed from the start.

Your turn!

9 comments:

wrecksE said...

I was at a church camp one summer and got a ride to the mall with a couple of older ladies. I bought a pair of handcuffs at the Spencer to wear on my jeans belt loops (you know, Nikki Sixx style) and ended up handcuffing myself in the back seat on the way back only to find out that the keys didn't work so well. Kind of hard to explain to a couple of older church ladies...they always seemed to look at me strange after that. Imagine that

Sezme said...

I'm laughing too hard to even come up with a response! Nikki rocks!

Sezme said...

Oh..I had the same cuffs, but the key worked.

Anonymous said...

I was at the mall one day. My dad let me drive his new company car. I pulled into the front entrance of the mall and was in a row of cars. It was a hot summer Oklahoma day so I rolled down the windows. The girl in the car next to me thought I was rolling my window down to talk to her, so she rolled her window down too. She was rather large and I was rather crass. I looked at her, and she at me and I said, "Oh, did someone fart in your car too?"

Sezme said...

Ummm....

rachel said...

At one of my jobs, we actually went bowling as a team-building kind of thing.

I managed to bounce the ball into the next lane over.

It was the last time I bowled.

Sezme said...

I can hear the grrrrrrr in your voice. :)

rachel said...

Actually, I hate bowling and before that incident I was looking for a good excuse never to do it again.

Any time anyone's asked me to go bowling since then, they decided it would be too embarrassing to be seen with me (if it happened again) since I laugh when I say it. It's almost like I'm proud of that moment. :)

Sezme said...

Well, now you have a funny story and an excuse to never do an activity you hate ever again. :)