Tuesday, January 09, 2007

HEADLINES!!!!

I'm tired, blah, and my brain is blank. You all get to read a headlines post. Tomorrow evening, I think I'll post a picture of those pretty roses I received. I've been tending to them. Today I snipped the ends and gave them fresh water. They smell like my grandmom's garden. My posts will be a little later than usual this week and next week. I have journalism after school.

Enjoy the funny! At least one might be funny.

Bear pleads not guilty to gun charges
It is likely he'll be found guilty, however. Pic-a-nic basket jacking is a felony, afterall.

Backstory: A London scene set by guerilla art
I've been to the zoo several times and visited the monkey "cages." I don't want to know what the guerilla is using for "paint."

Whale carcass found in Washington state
Rosie O'Donnell claims she's alive and well. However, Teddy Kennedy hasn't been seen for days.

Tehran pollution kills 3,600 in a month
Unfortunately, it hasn't choked the right people, yet.

Five Reasons to Get Off the Couch in '07
1. To get a beverage
2. To go to work to afford to buy the beverage
3. To pay the pizza delivery guy
4. To get fresh batteries for the remote
5. To go to the bathroom

The future of travel to Cuba
1960 era American automobiles

Scorpions on a plane
Get the mutha f'n scorpians off the mutha f'n plane! Well, these scorpians won't "rock me like a hurricane."

Artist spearheads giant banana project
Heh...giant banana

Senators vow ethics reform, but will deeds match words?
Ummm...NO! Dumb friggin' question!


4 comments:

John DuMond said...

Bear pleads not guilty to gun charges

In spite of this, I still support the right of every law-abiding citizen to keep and arm bears.

Sezme said...

HA! Yogi will be happy.

Anonymous said...

None of those reasons for getting off the couch seem valid to me. That's what women are for.

Sezme said...

Well, you know, if you're alone and all.