Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flashdance gone bad!

What is with the emasculation? HUH? I don't get it. Why does this guy look like he was inspired by Flashdance in a bad way? (Is there a good way?) More and more I am noticing that men are being turned into women. It has been a slow turn. Yes, I know I drooled over guys with eyeliner, but they were still very much men....trust me. However, why are these designers designing prissy frocks for the guys? Damn Europeans! I don't even want to know what these guys are waxing, either.

A headband? On a guy? Is this Olivia Newton-John's video for "Physical?" Dress the men in jeans that fit, with shirts, not blouses. Whatever happened to flannels? Biker jackets? Leather? Ugh! (Sure, Deathlok, laugh at me for thinking Billy Lane is hot, but at least he looks like a freakin' man!)

Sorry. I like real men and this picture just set me off...it isn't even a joke anymore. These freakin' wack jobs are making men into women. Look at the boy...vacant look, no soul--just like last week's picture. They better not start dressing women like K.D. Lang, either, dangit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vacant look? No soul? They're getting more like women than I thought! =P

Anonymous said...

Whatcha wanna bet that nancy-boy has been "fixed".

Skul

Sezme said...

DL:
My point, exactly.

FM:
Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Skul:
"Fixed" is one of the definitions of emasculation. :) I think the designers need to be fixed...their arms tied behind their backs. Friends don't let friends design men's clothing inspired by '80s ladies' wear.

Anonymous said...

Precisely my point Chief Mongress,
and the so-called designers already have been. Can you in your wildest dreams think that a real man would design something as repulsive as that (let alone wear it)?

Skul

wrecksE said...

Hey is that that dude from Nelson?

Sezme said...

You're right, Skul. They aren't real men. Guys can look nice and put together without looking like frilly, fancy pants.

Sezme said...

Heh....Nelson. Now there is some non-manness! They had lovely hair extensions, though.

They were quite girly, though.

Anonymous said...

That's not a guy, that's Hillary Swank!