Friday, January 26, 2007

I've got the weiners!!!!!!


I know I'm late with my decision as to which caption best fits this picture, but it was a hard choice and I wanted to allow for your entries.

The top ten captions are:

10. Roland: "That's my purse! I don't know you!"

9. Skul: "Are you sure it's male, and do you think its embarrassed being seen like that?"

8. Dragon Lady: "Pants! Don't leave home without'em."

7. Pinhead: "Do these pants make muscles look big?"

6. Fmragtops: "And here we have Nigel, the bastard love child of Harry Potter and Mary Poppins."

5. Wreckse: "And now please welcome our new member, Sassy Spice!"

4. Wyatt: Model: "Why won't Ssssteve stop staring at me?"

3. Sssssteve: "But Michael, I am only 12 years-old, and my friend Wyatt sends his love, XO XO XO"

2. Wyatt: Seigfried and Roy off camera: "Check out the unit on that guy!"

1. Captain Den: "$1500.00 an hour to shave my balls and wear stretchy pants. Can being manhandled by Richard Simmons be far behind?"

I might do this again soon, so store up those snarky comments!

2 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Second place??? Frak you, Captain Den!!!

Okay, his was funnier.

Sezme said...

Yes, it was. Learn from the American Idols...second place or far behind usually do better in the long run. There's no pressure to perform.