Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Running with the devil...


Apparently, Fidel is recovering so nicely, that he is almost jogging. WOW! I thought Lazarus beat the odds!

So, if Fidel is just about ready to go jogging, what else can he do?
You tell me. Personally, I think Fidel will be joining Che for a long, hot sauna in the deepest reaches of the lovely resort, Lake of Fire, located in the Pit of Hell. But, I tend to use my imagination too much.

I'll post the winners Sunday night..really, really late.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Fidel can win a staring contest with a cat.

(All it takes is a couple of toothpicks for his eyelids.)

Sezme said...

HA! (BTW...I just had a really funny, yet gross thought thanks to Poe's "The Black Cat." It's available e-text, style.)

John DuMond said...

Jogging? Ha! Fidel keeps in shape by beating dissidents with a lead pipe. He does 60 minutes a day--30 with each hand.