Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What a country!!!


Ok, so I'm writing under the slight influence of beer and crankiness. You know what? The same thing that is just so utterly amazing about our country and how it stands the test of time is also the most grrrrrrrrr, too. Now Al "you-don't-have-to-pay-me" Franken has decided to quit his day job and run for office...senator...whatever. So. I have never found Franken funny; in fact, I always kind of wondered who he was schtooping or what pictutes he had on someone to get any fame at all. Talentless dork. Anyway, do you think the good people of Minnesota want THIS as their next senator? Hey, I know "Gopher" was a politician, but at least he had some brains.

Don't get me started on Biden. He'll just implode within a week or so. I'd love to see a psychological study done of him and his ego. It would be thousands of pages in length.

While I'm at it, how about England take those terrorists they've caught, behead them (hey, they've got the tower for it), and show it on the internet? Turnabout is fair play.

I'm going back to my nice cold beer, now.

3 comments:

wrecksE said...

Franken Ferry for senate. It does have a (dull) ring to it :) I think I'll join you with the grown up beverage(s)...cause I'm off for the rest of the week :)

Sezme said...

Franken Ferry...HA! Yum, adult beverages.

Dionne said...

Sigh...... Franken for senator!! The sad part is I can't even say definitively that he won't get elected. Minnesota is a pretty liberal state so who knows who they would elect. New York elected Hillary so anything is possible. But if Minnesota does elect him I'm going to question the average IQ of the people in that state.