Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm stealing an idea! Watchya gonna do 'bout it?


CAPTION CONTEST!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!
I saw this picture of a model in leggings from a recent fashion show in Milan and so many snarky remarks ran through my mind. Mind you, I'm a girl who once drooled over men that wore make up and spandex. Although, I preferred the leather pants and tattoos. (Don't worry, I know the '80s are gone.) Well, I digress as usual. I'm going to keep this up as a contest until Wednesday and post the winners sometime Thursday. I have a lot of grading and stuff to do the next few days for the end of the marking period, so I'll be visiting y'all, but I won't be posting. Have fun!

18 comments:

Dionne said...

I saw this pic too and thought oh, my!! I don't have a good caption but I'm with you on the leather & the tattoos.

Sezme said...

Not to be a help to anyone, but the vacant look on his face is priceless given what he is wearing.

Captain America said...

$1500.00 an hour to shave my balls and wear stretchy pants. Can being manhandled by Richard Simmons be far behind?

Sezme said...

Got worried. I'm thinking, "What do these firefighters have to do?"

Anonymous said...

Pants! Don't leave home without'em.

Anonymous said...

And here we have Nigel, the bastard love child of Harry Potter and Mary Poppins.

Joe Cool said...

I think you need a date with my cousin wreckse, He STILL LIKES to wear leather and has tats. Although he just lost his "big" hair...

Anonymous said...

Only a couple things come to mind -
Are you sure it's male, and do you think its embarrassed being seen like that?

Skul

Sezme said...

Ok, people. Why do I always get the classes with all the kids with ADD? Let's focus: CAPTIONS!!!!!!! :)

wrecksE said...

Hey,I once had a camera with auto focus. Oh, I mean, sorry still working on a caption.

Sezme said...

HA!

Anonymous said...

That's my purse! I don't know you!

Anonymous said...

Here's a caption:

If the Monger Horde™ doesn't come up with some more vicious fabrications they'll seem as weak as this guy.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

1. Seigfried and Roy off camera: "Check out the unit on that guy!"

2. Model: "Why won't Sssteve stop staring at me?"

3. Dane walks to work, only moments before beaten to death by his co-workers.

Ssssteve said...

But Micheal, I am only 12 years old, and my friend Wyatt sends his love. XO XO XO

Sezme said...

Burrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

wrecksE said...

And now please welcome our new member " Sassy Spice"

Sezme said...

Will Sassy be dating Eddie Murphy, too? Just askin'.