Friday, January 05, 2007

Hmmmm. That reminds me...

When I asked for funny stories that let us laugh at ourselves, Wreckse mentioned Motley Crue-ish handcuffs. So I went looking for pictures so you could see what he meant. Well, it is an excuse to put up a picture of the best album cover known to man (well, me). If you look just above the studded hip belt, you will see the handcuffs attached to a belt. However, we po' kids attached them to the two front loops on our jeans. I usually included some chains every now and then. It is hard to see, but the hand holding onto the one cuff has a ring like one I used to wear. I used to wear skulls, grim reapers, and other scary rings (all of which had to be silver).
Here is a somewhat recent picture of Mr. Sixx. This one displays his artwork. I like tattoos, but maybe not that many. I think he needs to grow his hair back a bit more, though. :)

5 comments:

Dionne said...

Love the hair but yes, too many tattoos.

I liked your idea of the Christmas presents so I'm giving out New Year's wishes and I started with you and a couple of others on today's post.

Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't that the "Too fast for love" album cover?? That is my favorite album by them.

Sezme said...

LMC:
Yeah...gotta see some skin. I love long hair on guys.

I will be visiting...

DL:
Yes it is! "This is Hollywood..." heh

wrecksE said...

Yep, that was the look. Man, I miss the 80's...good times

Sezme said...

I miss the social life and all the things that I did that I can't talk about on this venue. HA!