Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whatever I want Wednesday

"I take a lot of pride in what I am"
Merle Haggard



I'm going to see Merle Haggard at the Ryman, tonight. I'm really hoping he's in good voice. He has such a beautiful voice.

I haven't been to a "real" concert in years, and I especially haven't been out to do anything close to this in the past four years. I'm really looking forward to it. I got so excited when I saw there would be a couple of good concerts by county legends while I'm here. Sunday, I'm going to try to go to a local club that has my current favorite artist playing/hosting the evening.

"The lonely Road"
Mike Farris



Going to these types of things alone is getting old, but I have to have some fun.



2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

My Mom had almost every album he made when I was a young'un.

They always bring a flood of great memories.

Enjoy, it should be great.

It is a drag you have to go alone, you are right though, you need to have fun.

Sezme said...

Well, I'm glad I could help provide some good memories for you.