Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TWO MORE WEEKS, TWO MORE WEEKS...

Two weeks from today I will not have to think about essays, quizzes, tests, articles, excuses, cheating, and parents (although, they can be really supportive). Two weeks from today begins my summer vacation! The one thing I will be most grateful for is the break from angst such as this:
(Btw...my luck with men is best exemplified by the cheerleader with something in her eye. And could I walk through the halls cross-checking people? Please?) YES! I think the singer is hot!


2 comments:

Ssssteve said...

Crap, the lead singer gets all the chicks! There is something wrong with his eyes though!

Sezme said...

I said he was hot. I didn't say I wanted to lay 'em out! He's a little weird for me. Geeesh.

His eyes are blue and he's wearing eyeliner...pops the color. He also has the "dead, but forgot to lie down" look, too. There was a time that if I saw a guy like that I'd go gaga. Not so much anymore.

Need anymore make up tips?