Wednesday, June 27, 2007

To do list:

1. Pray for a cold front. My air conditioner is broken (again).
2. Buy a couple of new fans (see #1).
3. Count my many blessings.
4. Be thankful Paris Hilton is out of jail. I was worried they might keep her in there for 30 days. The horror!
5. Avoid analyzing why Rosie O'Donnell dressed her
kid up like a terrorist (the media uses guerrilla fighter--funny her mom is a chimp, I mean chump--I use terrorist).
6. Invest in some cold and flu medicine. Caught a chill getting mammograms and ultrasounds...yes, wisenheimers...a chest cold.
7. Make hotel reservations in Nashville.
8. Make car rental reservations to drive to Nashville (seems like such a waste of money, though).
9. Plan some fun things to do while in Nashville. I just want to hear music...lots of it.
10. Take dad out to dinner.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

I seriously think Rosie needs to check herself into a mental ward. She continues to do and say more and more bizarre things. Even Geraldo couldn't defend her tonight.

Have an awesome time in Nashville, I'm jealous :-).

Sezme said...

She's nuts.

Not sure what I'll do in Nashville. I'm looking forward to seeing family. I tend to do best when I don't make plans...they always have a way of getting screwed up and I end up with boo-boo lip. ;P