Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HERE'S ONE I HAVEN'T TRIED, YET...


I'm not feeling too deep of thought this week. I have a lot on my mind and don't have the spare brain cells (only have but a few to begin with) to give to deep discussion. However, if you ask the Magic 8-ball a question, I'll be sure to provide an unprofessional, unknowledgeable, terse, and sometimes tactless response--in phrase form, of course. HAVE FUN!!!

I did ask the 8-ball a question and it said the, "outlook doesn't look good." Yep.

The "ball" will provide answers as you ask the questions. There will be no time limit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, all right. On the grill, or in the oven?

Ssssteve said...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Sezme said...

Anon (Skul?):
That's too kinky to respond.

Oh, pork? Pulled after a good smoke, of course.

Sssssssssteve:
I think my brain is in the gutter, today.

Lick a few times and then bite. The center is too good to wait.