Saturday, June 02, 2007

In need of a vent...

The past three weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster, personally and professionally. The end of the school year brings a ton of stress, anxious students, and equally anxious parents. On top of it I have an after school activity that takes up to 20-25 hours per week a couple of weeks per month.

Personally, my best friend is getting married in a few weeks and moving really far away, my parents are wearing on me, some other stuff I don't want to talk about is making me really sad, and I just want a life (you know adult stuff/relationships, etc...). I will also be getting some medical tests done Friday. Things should be benign, have been in the past. I am also being tested for an adrenal problem. I was tested for a "bad" one two years ago and it wasn't detected, but I might have a less severe problem that doesn't get diagnosed that often, but causes a lot of issues, just the same. Hmmm....like fatigue, depression, other things I have that I don't want to list. In fact, I read some very specific symptoms with minute details to my mom today and she about fell off her chair, because I have them and have had them for quite some time. I have no fight left in me, folks. I pretty much slept until 4pm today and I still feel really exhausted. I just want to go away, not have to deal with stress, and do lots of laughing and have some time to get healthy. Unfortunately, that's not how life works.

So in my efforts to make myself laugh (because it is actually good for the adrenals) I saw this and thought, "Well, at least I don't have to sleep with this guy for the rest of my life."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that guys wife/girlfriend didn't sleep with him either that night.

Skul

Sezme said...

If he is like that in public, imagine what he's like in private.

Anonymous said...

If'n y'all want to look at his private, y'all go ahead, I'll pass.

A real winner fer sure.

Skul

Sezme said...

I'm lonely, but I ain't that lonely.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya lady. Keep a smile. This one's for you (( )) I don't think the wife will mind.

Skul

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

:)
Hope you feel better, RT.
You have my prayers, of course.

Sezme said...

Skul:
Thank you.
(I'm sure your wife is a an awesome woman!)

CUG:
Thanks. Just tired of being tired. I takes me two hours, sometimes almost three just to get out the door. Tired of it.

And thanks for the prayers. I appreciate them very much.

Ssssteve said...

As always, were praying for you!! Hope all is well soon!! Go smite some hippies, that always makes me happier! HA

Sezme said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bumper car and keep hitting things...going nowhere. Things will get better, God has my back...my life.

I'll go smite some hippies, now. :)

Dionne said...

"A merry heart doeth good like medicine." Yah, get those laughs in whenever you can, they are great energy boosters.

Will be praying for the tests to go well and maybe provide some answers for you.

Hugs!!!

Sezme said...

Thanks for praying and keep praying. I have to get more tests done. And thanks for the hugs. I need them. I don't want to talk about things yet. Sorry to be so vague.