Monday, June 18, 2007

THE LIST

No. not "that" list. I don't have one of "those" lists. I'm talking about my checklist:
  • Exams graded. . . check
  • Grades completed and printed out . . . check
  • Copies of grades to supervisor and guidance . . . check
  • Grade/attendance records submitted . . . check
  • Count all of my books . . . check
  • Set aside copies of exams and unclaimed graded work . . . check
  • Account for my professional development hours . . . check
  • Turn in my keys . . check
  • Get my checklist signed by four departments and three administrators . . . check
Tomorrow: Paycheck and graduation! Wooooooooooo fk'n hooooooooooooooo!!!!!! (Er...not very evangelical of me, eh?)

Now for the thought of the day:
When my grandmother that died 10/05 was in an assisted living/care center, they used to have people come in to play the piano. The person would usually play songs from the '20s-'40s...you know, to appeal to the youth of those attending the time set aside for music. I wondered as I would pass by on my way to my grandmom's room what might be sung when I am in old-age home at 90 years of age. I mean, I don't think I'll be able to bang my head. Great. I'll have to listen to synthesizer music from '80s, won't I? You know what? Maybe it will actually be a little like this:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever make one of "those" lists, can I be at the top???

Skul

Sezme said...

Trust me, you won't want to be at the top of "that" list. That's my needs-an-arse-kicking list.